- KN95 fold flat respirators
- Box of 40 masks, comprised of 20 sealed 2-packs
- KN95 follows the same filtration standards as N95. FDA registered and CE (CE0865) certified. (FDA lookup here)
- Comfort Fit – adjustable nose rim and ear loop design
- Filtration: non woven fabric, white.
- USPS Shipping Included (US only)
- Made in China ***
- These are made in China. Are they OK to use? On April 3, 2020, in response to continued respirator shortages, the FDA issued a new EUA for non-NIOSH-approved N95 respirators made in China, which makes KN95 respirators eligible for authorization if certain criteria are met, including evidence demonstrating that the respirator is authentic. We make every effort to insure our products are safe. These are produced in FDA registered facilities. We have always made our other masks in the USA and never thought we would be purchasing product from China. But as a temporary measure to meet demand, we are importing from wherever we can right now.
- Can respirators approved under standards used in other countries, such as KN95, be used in the US during the COVID-19 pandemic? Yes. The FDA is working diligently to mitigate any potential shortages in the supply chain and taking action to assure health care personnel on the front lines have sufficient supplies of respiratory protective devices. The FDA concluded, based on the totality of scientific evidence available, that certain imported respirators that are not NIOSH-approved are appropriate to protect the public health or safety.
- Why is the price so high? 1. Please note that this is for a 40 Pack and includes USPS Shipping. 2. We are purchasing and importing these for a very high price, compared to prices during “normal” times. This is simple supply and demand economics. Raw material, air freight, labor, are all at a premium right now and that will continue to drive prices up until supply catches up with demand and we find equilibrium (hopefully soon).
- Aren’t these needed at hospitals? Yes, some are beginning to accept KN95 in lieu of N95. We encourage hospitals to contact us. When you see these are “Sold Out”, it is likely because they were provided to a hospital or government operation. When we have ample supply, we update the listing so that it no longer shows “Sold Out”.
- Are you donating these? We have been in business 11 years and have always donated to various organizations in need. We continue to do so when we can, and did recently donate the remainder of our Niosh N95 supply. However, we aren’t a non-profit organization. We can not operate in a deficit, and our business survives solely on our mask sales. This is what we do year round, including the other 99.9% of the time when there are no pandemics.